ZOREX (Dimercaprol (Unithiol) and Calcium Pantothenate)
is a drug t that helps to remove arsenic, some heavy metals and their compounds, ethanol and toxic products from the body. The drug effectively relieves intoxication, eliminates hangovers and significantly relieves the symptoms of withdrawal syndrome. The main components of Zorex - Dimercaprol (Unithiol) and Calcium Pantothenate enters the blood flow and then to the liver and removes toxins and harmful substances through urine. Due to the rapid spread of the Zorex in the blood, there is an instant disintegration and elimination of all alcohol toxins.
- Alcohol abstinence syndrome (for the prevention and treatment of hangovers)
- Chronic alcoholism (as part of complex therapy);
- Acute and chronic poisoning by organic and inorganic compounds of arsenic, mercury, gold, chromium, cadmium, cobalt, copper, zinc, nickel, bismuth, antimony, intoxication with cardiac glycosides.
- Improve your health in case of hangover, alcohol poisoning or its surrogates
- Clean the liver from harmful products of the metabolism of ethyl alcohol;
- Reduce the negative impact of alcohol on the body
- Accelerate the regeneration (recovery) of damaged liver tissues
- Relieve a person from nausea, vomiting, headache and other symptoms of intoxication
- Facilitate the course of withdrawal syndrome and accelerate the exit from the binge
- Increase the effectiveness of complex therapy of chronic alcoholism
- Remove intoxication in case of poisoning with heavy metal salts and some other compounds
Warranty & expiration date
100% Original ZOREX from Russian Federation OJSC Valenta Pharmaceuticals
Expiration date up to 11.2020
Zorex is produced in the form of gelatin capsules. Active substance: unithiol (2,3-dimercaprol sodium), calcium pantothenate.
Dosage for withdrawal prevention: 1 capsule after drinking alcohol (250mg + 10mg) at night before going to bed.
Dosage for treating alcohol withdrawal syndrome: 1 capsule (250mg + 10mg) 1-2 times a day. If necessary, daily dose may be increased to 750mg, frequency to 3 times a day. Take the medication for 3-7 days until the symptoms of intoxication disappear.
Dosage for treating chronic alcoholism: 1 capsule (250mg + 10mg) 1-2 times a day for 10 days.
Dosage for treating poisoning with arsenic compound or slats of heavy metals: 500-1000 mg divided over 2-3 intakes a day for 7-10 days.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug, severe decompensated liver and kidney disease. With caution use the drug with low blood pressure.
Rarely-allergic reactions; when used in high doses: nausea, dizziness, tachycardia, pale skin.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not exceed storage temperature higher than 25 degrees Celcius. Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep locked and away from children.
Caution: Consult your physician if taking medications or have a medical condition.
Please connect with us if you need more information about ZOREX