GEPATAMIN (Liver bioregulator) is a natural non-hormonal peptide complex extracted from the liver of young animals. It is used to restore and protect the the function of the liver cells. Gepatamin is highly effective in treating of chronic forms of liver damage, as well as in the preventing of various liver diseases and their complications.
- Cure Cholestasis and Portal Hypertension
- Reduce Enteropathy and Functional Liver Failure
- Treat Inflammatory Liver Diseases
- Eliminate the Consequences of Viral Hepatitis
- Treat the Impairments Caused by Alcohol and Intoxication
- Reduce Negative Effect After Antibiotic Therapy
WARRANTY & EXPIRATION DATE
100% Original Gepatamin from Russian Federation
Produced by : LLC LongviPharm http://cytamins.ru/.
Expiration date up to 04.2022
Main ingredient: the complex of proteins and nucleoproteins obtained from the liver of cattle - 0,01g .
Dosage for adults: 1-3 pills, 2-3 times/day 10-15 minutes before the meals.
Length of therapy: 10-14 days
Repeated course of treatment in 3-6 months
Pregnancy, lactation and hypersensitivity to the drug.
No side effects were identified.
Store in dry place at room temperature, protect from sunlight. Keep in a safe place out of the reach of children.
Caution: Consult your physician if taking medications or have a medical condition.
Please connect with us if you need more information about GEPATAMIN