GLUTOXIM is an immunostimulating drug involved in the regulation of metabolic processes in tissues and cells. Glutoxim has immunomodulatory, hepatoprotective, detoxifying, hemostimulating effect.
- Secondary immunodeficiency States associated with radiation, chemical and infectious factors (prevention and treatment)
- Restoration of immune reactions and bone marrow hematopoiesis, increasing the body's resistance to a variety of pathological effects - infectious agents, chemical and/or physical factors (including intoxication, radiation)
- SARS, influenza, viral hepatitis (B and C), medicinal hepatitis, metastatic liver lesions, hepatocellular carcinoma, alcoholic liver disease, urogenital infections, pulmonary tuberculosis, sepsis, autoimmune diseases
- Prevention of postoperative purulent complications
- Improve the effectiveness of antibacterial therapy in chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases
Warranty & Expiration Date
100% Original GLUTOXIM from Russia «PHARMA VAM».
Expiration date up to 04.2022.
Glutoxim is produced in the form of a solution for injection.
Active substance: Glutamyl-cysteinyl-glycine disodium.
Recommended dosage for adults:
Glutoxim solution injected intravenously (IV), intramuscular (I/m) and subcutaneously (s/C). Recommended dosage regimen: daily 5-40 mg (course – 50-300 mg), depending on the nature of the disease/condition.
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance of Glutoxim
- During pregnancy and lactation periods
Low-grade fever, soreness at the injection site.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep in a safe place out of the reach of children.
Caution: Consult your physician if taking medications or have a medical condition.
Please connect with us if you need more information about GLUTOXIM.